According to the latest trade statistics available from Fremantle Ports, “throughput at the Port of Fremantle remained relatively unchanged in January, compared with December.
Total throughput for January 2019 was reported to be 65,757 TEU, a 2% decrease on the same month in 2018, but just 369 TEU less than Fremantle’s December throughput.
Of January’s total throughput, 30,170 TEU was exported; of that, 4% was coastal trade, the rest headed for overseas. Containerised imports into the port were slightly more even. Of the total 35,587 TEU, 17% was coastal, the remaining 83% was imported from overseas.”
A detailed copy of the report is available from the Fremantle Ports website: https://www.fremantleports.com.au/trade-business/container-traffic-reports